I am learning PhotoShop Elements. Did you use photoshop to do this? I want to be able to make cool, digital collages.... Well, I have 365 days to learn!!Happy Boxing Day. Have you been boxing? Why do they call it that?
I did this with Photoshop CS3. I would love to have Elements. Maybe I'll just get it for myself!!!!!
The one with the soldier is here! Thank you very much, Paula. It is lovely.
Post a Comment
…and 1378 more
SANe exists to facilitate communication between people who are interested in the development of socially inclusive arts.
I still can't sign in.
Cookies may not be enabled in your browser. You will need to enable them in order to continue. For more information on enabling cookies, please visit the Ning help centre.
New? Click here to join
11:10 PM
I am learning PhotoShop Elements. Did you use photoshop to do this? I want to be able to make cool, digital collages.... Well, I have 365 days to learn!!
Happy Boxing Day. Have you been boxing? Why do they call it that?
1:16 AM
I did this with Photoshop CS3. I would love to have Elements. Maybe I'll just get it for myself!!!!!
10:40 PM
The one with the soldier is here! Thank you very much, Paula. It is lovely.
Post a Comment