Merry Christmas all! I hope everyone has a good one and has the time to relax, enjoy and make a wee bit of art. Mine is indeed wee. I don't think you'll be able to tell, but what's going on here is a weave of daffodils and the winter Christmas paper a gift from our friends came in. These friends have just recently moved to Australia from America and the idea of a hot summer Christmas was strange so we tried to ease them into their new lifestyle by having a Christmas picnic at the beach. A very fun day. I will send this card to them.
25-365 Christmas daffodils
Merry Christmas all! I hope everyone has a good one and has the time to relax, enjoy and make a wee bit of art. Mine is indeed wee. I don't think you'll be able to tell, but what's going on here is a weave of daffodils and the winter Christmas paper a gift from our friends came in. These friends have just recently moved to Australia from America and the idea of a hot summer Christmas was strange so we tried to ease them into their new lifestyle by having a Christmas picnic at the beach. A very fun day. I will send this card to them.
Post a Comment