andys test site
Testing ground for Andy Hoangs many blog experiments

#14 by Lady L

Labels:

This is my first digital postcard. I am printing it when I get home tomorrow. I think I am going to e-mail it to a friend as well. Keep it kinda digital, he he. I will print a few copies and alter them in the future. I haven't used editing software much since high school. It was fun, I will do more in the future.
I used a personal photos, one of myself and one of my first tarantula. His name was tattoo. That is on my arm, it makes the spider look really big, but really I have tiny arms. I can only wear children's watches and I make all of my bracelets. He died a year ago, of old age. Male tarantulas only live between 2 and 5 years.
0 comments:

Twitter profile widget

Loading

Schoolswaps badge

Schoolswaps

365 calculator

Badge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Mailart365

Our other blogs


LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors