OK, I'm gonna stick with this theme until my daffodil book is all used up. And before summer gets too hot and I can't pretend it's still Spring anymore.
14-365 Daffodility
OK, I'm gonna stick with this theme until my daffodil book is all used up. And before summer gets too hot and I can't pretend it's still Spring anymore.
10:56 AM
I received this yesterday JJ. Really nice made. I like the way you made it look like sky and hills and the guy on his antique bike completes the image. Thanks for making my day.
10:59 AM
I think the thing about this piece that I liked was that the bike was raised off the paper. That bit doesn't come across on the screen but it's much better in real life, cos it's touchy-feely! :)
11:57 AM
Oh man!! I can't believe how long takes!! I feel like I made that a million years ago. Keep watching your box, there's more....
Post a Comment