andys test site
Testing ground for Andy Hoangs many blog experiments

Mail art: 365: Irish Street

Labels:
This was a photograph that I changed into a watercolor (digitally, of course -- no real artistic talent involved).
3 comments:
McFloozy

I love this! I think I may have been on that corner once! And, did you do it in Photoshop? I want to learn some new fun skills! Mailart365 is the PERFECT opportunity to try new things. Thanks for sharing.


jjalltheway

Did you take that photo yourself Paula? I used to live in Ireland and I know which village it is.


No, I found the photo online, and loved the little village and the colors of the houses. And, McFloozy, yes, I used Photoshop CS3. Love that program. I run a newspaper, and we have loads of fantastic graphic software. Lucky me!!!!! Free toys!


Twitter profile widget

Loading

Schoolswaps badge

Schoolswaps

365 calculator

Badge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Mailart365

Our other blogs


LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors