Boo Cartledge. Mailart 365 / 24
Mailart 365 , 24. Peace, Love, and Bunnies in the new year. And a happy Christmas Eve day to all. By the way, I've only just noticed that I've misplaced number 23. I know I made it, because I have a small notebook in which I list the numbers and to whom the postcard was sent. It's off to someone already and I'm sure will show up somewhere soon. Sent to Carroll Woods.

2:40 PM
I'm keeping a little notebook, too, and I forgot to put a number on one but managed to write down the "to whom" part. This is going to be reeeally interesting in 100 days, right?
3:27 PM
I've got a small journal, too, but I had been just writing the date, not card number. Right now it is still easy for me to keep track of the card number because but once 1 Jan hits and the card number doesn't match the date, I'll be a mumbling manic in the morning trying to remember what number postcard I'm at so I'm going to start using the numbers in the journal. So far I've got a handle on keeping track of to whom I've sent each card. I like the keep track almost as much as I like the creating :-)
10:53 AM
I wish I had kept track. I've only sent 23 and I've already lost track
7:50 PM
I believe I've lost control of my numbering system; and it's only January 7.
7:51 PM
I like keeping track, too, so today I decided to go back to my postings and add in to whom I sent them. And I realize I'm completely lost. My notebook is great but seems to have the odd error here and there. And it only takes one to make a person crazy forever.
7:53 PM
The good system I have? I've lost track, too, in spite of writing things down. I believe this is part of the joy of this project; we can each quietly go insane. But we have many pretty things to play with and many pretty things received.
11:41 PM
I tried to work out today who in the 365 group I've sent to after seeing Postmuses REAL wall on IUOMA.
I haven't the foggiest who I've sent to and am almost certain I sent one her way. Definitely feel a little unbalanced by this turn of events
Post a Comment