andys test site
Testing ground for Andy Hoangs many blog experiments

Bikes. Not Bombs (#7)

Labels: , ,

I want to get these posts caught up so I am in synch with the day. Well, I guess that will be true only for December. But, OK, for December, I want to post number 15 on the 15th. That will feel good. So I am getting caught up.


This was an ad card for a Bikes not Bombs ride. I love bike riding as much as I like mailart. But I don't ride a whole lot. Still, the imagery sends my mind dreaming of a round-the-world bike ride. I think that, for me, it would be "Around The World In 80 Years".


Cheerio!
1 comments:
Almost Done with Finals.

I would be in full support of Around the World in 80 Years
Love,
TakeaGapYearwithMe


Twitter profile widget

Loading

Schoolswaps badge

Schoolswaps

365 calculator

Badge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Mailart365

Our other blogs


LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors