andys test site
Testing ground for Andy Hoangs many blog experiments

#24 - Two Not So Great Tastes That Taste Great Together

The polar bear image comes from a box of candy cane green tea. I don't much like candy canes, or green tea, but somehow they taste great together.

This will go to Rusty, who is a fountain pen aficionado, like me. I think I will use my Pilot Vanishing Point with Diamine Steel Blue ink for this postcard.

I'm up insanely early this morning. Green tea isn't going to cut it. I'm mainlining coffee.
3 comments:

Oh this is great Postmuse! Made me smile in the office


Thank you, Andy. This is my favorite so far of the ones I've created. Wintery and chilly images but still a sense of peace and contentment.


So cute! :)


Twitter profile widget

Loading

Schoolswaps badge

Schoolswaps

365 calculator

Badge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Mailart365

Our other blogs


LinkWithin

Blog Archive

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors